Norwich University Applied Research Institutes (NUARI) seeks maximum competition in our solicitations. To ensure your company is made aware of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) posted by NUARI, a vendor should bookmark this page and check back periodically to view the active listings.
May 14, 2021 – On behalf of Norwich University Applied Research Institutes (NUARI), we invite you to submit a proposal to perform exercise and relationship management services as outlined below, either onsite at NUARI, virtually, or at Contractor’s facility.
You (Contractor) shall provide exercise and relationship management services support as directed by NUARI Technical Points of Contact (TPOCs) to include:
• Prospecting organizations that can participate in NUARI’s designated federal contracts
• Communicate expectations in conjunction with NUARI to the organizations from whom you receive a commitment to an exercise
• Support the organization and coordination procedures and meetings for developing an exercise
• Provide structured feedback to NUARI exercise leads on overall process and feedback
• Enforce MSEL and action items due-outs and deadlines
• Other tasks as assigned by NUARI TPOCs.
Norwich University Applied Research Institutes (NUARI) has been awarded a three-year $2.9M contract from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) to expand the Distributed Environment for Critical Infrastructure Decision-Making Exercises (DECIDE®) cyber training platform.
P.O. Box 30
Northfield, VT 05663
Email Address: NUARIinfo@norwich.edu