Terms and Conditions
By submitting materials, posting any comments or other materials of any kind to Norwich University I accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
I grant to Norwich University (“Norwich”), its employees, designees, agents, independent contractors, legal representatives, successors and assigns, and all persons or departments for whom or through whom it is acting, the absolute right and unrestricted permission to, publish my comments, posts or material submitted, to take, use my name, testimonial and biographical data and/or publish, reproduce, edit, exhibit, project, display and/or copyright photographic images or pictures of me or my child(ren), whether still, single, multiple, or moving, or in which I (they) may be included in whole or in part, in color or otherwise, through any form of media (print, digital, electronic, broadcast or otherwise) at any campus or elsewhere, for art, advertising, recruitment, marketing, fund raising, publicity, archival or any other lawful purpose. I understand that no compensation or fee will be paid to me for this grant of permission.
I waive any right that I may have to inspect and approve the finished product that may be used or to which it may be applied now and/or in the future, whether that use is known to me or my child(ren) or unknown, and I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image, product , comments, posts or material.
In addition I agree not to:
- Post material that the Norwich University determines is threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, inaccurate, or hostile towards any individual or entity.
- Post phone numbers or email addresses of yourself or any other individual or entity in the body of your comment.
- Post material that infringes on the rights of Norwich University or any individual or entity, including privacy, intellectual property or publication rights.
- Post material that promotes or advertises a commercial product or solicits business or membership or financial or other support in any business, group, university or organization except those which are officially sponsored by Norwich University.
- Post chain letters, post the same comment multiple times, or otherwise distribute “spam” via Norwich University
- Allow any other individual or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post comments under multiple names or using another person’s name.
Norwich University reserves the right, but does not have the obligation, to remove or edit comments at any time, whether or not they violate these Terms and Conditions, and to ban future posts from people who violate our Terms and Conditions.
Norwich University is not responsible for material or information provided by websites which are linked from Norwich University. Linking to other websites does not constitute an endorsement by, or association with, Norwich University.
I release and agree to hold harmless Norwich, its directors, officers, employees, faculty, agents, nominees, departments, and/or others for whom or by whom Norwich is acting, of and from any liability from any use whatsoever of taking or using pictures, testimonial/biographical data, comments, posts or material submitted, whether intentional or otherwise.
I certify that I am at least 18 years of age (or if under 18 years of age, that I am joined herein by my parent or legal guardian) and that this release is signed voluntarily, under no duress, and without expectation of compensation in any form now or in the future.